- All golfers are required to check in the pro-shop before playing the course or using the driving range.
- Tee times may be made 7 days in advance over the phone or 10 days in advance on-line. Tee time bookings farther in advance than 10 days must be approved through the golf course management.
- No outside food or beverage are allowed unless approved through the golf course management
- Foursomes have priority on the golf course so that groups of less than 4 may be paired up for play, and where groups of less than 4 play their pace of play may be slowed by foursomes.
- Fivesomes are permitted but the group must have a minimum of one motorized golf cart in the group. (no sixsomes)
- Course pace of play generally should be 2 hours or less for 9-holes or 4 hours or less for 18 holes.
- To operate a motorized golf cart, all drivers must be 16 years of age and possess a valid driver’s license.
- No more than two riders may be in a golf cart unless approved through the pro-shop.
- Golf carts must be kept a minimum of 30 feet from greens and tee boxes.
- Shirts are required to be worn at all times.
- Each player must have his or her own clubs and bag unless approved through the pro-shop.
- No steel spiked golf shoes allowed.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult unless approved through the pro-shop.
- No sunflower seeds may be consumed on the course.
*Repeated violations of the above policies may result in having your golfing privileges suspended or revoked.